THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 23, 2009

thursday 23/4/2009 =)

i woke up late at 12 and yes i'm happy cause united won 2-0 to portsmouth and its a splendid result which makes manutd further their points to defend their tittle thanks to the gummers to hold the scousers with a 4-4 draw. Brilliant play by arshavin for scoring the 4 goals. As i wake up and get my self refreshed. Hym texted me up. He ask me to accompany him to go to gadong. We watch a movie called 'house'. The movie was a yuckk. I might give it a 4 out ten. Haha cause it got me a headache and yeahh.as iam done with the movie. I recevied a msg saying that my cousin are involved in a self accident which happen that his bike`s rear wheel punctured. Then i`m off to play cs.Its 3.29AM but still i cant get myself off to the lalaland. i dont know why. so yeahh peace!

0 comments: