THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

happy sad song written by hymmie and ramons (y)

a song written by hymmie and ramons

First I met a girl name jane
I found her sitting and crying by the lane
So there the story started
First love that`s made for me


You always said that you always be mine
Forever we be like a romantic storyline
But the love we had already declined
Now I am putting myself together
Just to get inline

now,i try to forget about you,
tryna let off the memories we had,
i almost win your heart,
but now.i end up brokenhearted.


nobody said that it would hurt so bad
how do i live and how do i deal without
all the regrets around me
through its heartbreaking
(its killin me)
to know that your heart's away from me
the life that was given and
all the pain that i get around me

without youu...

i remember when you're with me that night
for all the things that you do
I gotta let you go
I wanna let you know
that you're the only one for me..

I`m sorry for every wrong things that I`ve done
which hurts you and everyone around me
I admit it. I`m just not the one for you
it`d be nice if i can go on with you.
but now that you`re gone.

0 comments: