THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 25, 2008

i cant win

let talk about whats right and not right.whats wrong and not wrong.whats true and not true.whats fake and not fake.

there is just so many changes-

firstly-the weather,it is freakingly irritating sometimes it went hot and in a sudden it rains. shawty i aint got an umbrella to stand under.THE weather makes me errr not feeling well,i got fever for almost a week,i can smell any smell even my own shit i cant smell trust me on that.haha and blame me on that if i made you throw up dapan yer kopiteh(computer)nya si qamaruz.

second-there is something wrong with berakas camp`s water pipeline.we experience shortage of water about thrice a week is there any hell thrice is?haha antam saja which means tiga kali a week nya orang kitani.haha halum jua ku fasih banaa bahasa baunaaai ani.tapi bulih di katakan medium sudah eyhh.ganya alum expert.apanya si awang alum tekilala hantap kan bahasa.

tonight i`m having my first tuition class,its english.ENGLISH is funny.i study hard and still a D. god am i graded as a grade D person??hoho its okay man.you can keep it up.OWH BABY I`M LONESOME TONIGHT.hahaha okay okay enough with the deep~i`m down on bended knees.i said enough bah enough.heh awu bah awuu.


woahhhhhh lama sudah aku inda update blog ku.i cant wait to have my own bilik eyhh.

0 comments: