THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 17, 2007

now that you`re gone

YOU,the best one in my life,
before,you told me to be there for you for the rest of your life,
now that you`re gone,
with your own life,

now,i try to forget about you,
tryna let off the memories we had,
i almost win your heart,
but now.i end up brokenhearted.

I just don`t get what we are,
friends?no~more than friends?no also,
now i know,we didn`t even start any,
cause i know you can get many of me.

I cherish every moment we had.
never get bored of you.
so now what i want is you to get what you want.
and to be happy for eternity.

I`m sorry for every wrong things that i`ve done
which hurts you and everyone around me
i admit it.i`m just not the one for you
it`d be nice if i can go on with you.
but now that you`re gone.

0 comments: